Who is Jotaro's crush?
- Who is Jotaro's crush?
- How old is Jotaro 2020?
- Why did Jotaro change his look?
- Why does Star Platinum look like Kars?
- Did Jotaro actually love his wife?
- What was Jotaro's personality in the first season?
- How does Jotaro Kujo stop time in Star Platinum?
- How did Jotaro save the girl from the shark?
- What makes Jotaro Kujo such a good character?
Who is Jotaro's crush?
Anne Anne crushing on Jotaro. During the battle, the ship is destroyed and she accompanies the group into Forever's Stand-bound ship, Strength.
How old is Jotaro 2020?
|Age||18 (Part 3) 29 (Part 4) 31 (Part 5) 41 (Part 6)|
Why did Jotaro change his look?
It was YEARS since we last saw Jotaro in part 3 and he was only 18 then and after he defeated DIO, he had no reason to keep training to defeat other stand users, everything was peaceful so Jotaro stopped training got a diffrent attitude and matured. That's why they changed the look!
Why does Star Platinum look like Kars?
Star Platinum was designed to look like a guardian spirit. Its shoulder pads resemble the ones worn in Hokuto no Ken (Fist of the North Star). The spiral patterns symbolize the Ripple and the concept of infinity.
Did Jotaro actually love his wife?
Jotaro loves Jolyne, and presumably his wife, but wasn't home much during Jolyne's childhood. ... Jolyne perceived Jotaro as a callous and uncaring father who didn't love her enough to ever come home.
What was Jotaro's personality in the first season?
- Jotaro is introduced as a rough delinquent, but he has a gentle heart, and is loyal to those he likes. He is highly perceptive, intelligent and quick-witted while keeping a perpetually cool, slightly neutral or disinterested attitude. Jotaro's most noticeable trait is his seemingly aloof nature.
How does Jotaro Kujo stop time in Star Platinum?
- Star Platinum: The World: During Jotaro's dramatic final battle with DIO, he unlocked the ability to move within stopped time, and eventually, to stop time himself. Within his world of frozen time, only Jotaro and Star Platinum can move normally, and they have up to five seconds to do so.
How did Jotaro save the girl from the shark?
- While on the ship, Jotaro saved the life of a child that had fallen overboard from a shark. The child, who Jotaro quickly saw to be a girl, had hidden on board earlier. As they were swimming back to the ship, Jotaro and the girl were nearly attacked by a creature in the water, which turned out to be an underwater Stand.
What makes Jotaro Kujo such a good character?
- Jotaro's willpower and resilience are phenomenal, enough for him to withstand many beatdowns from DIO and the World during their climactic showdown, persisting to deliver a killing blow even after having multiple bones broken.